1. Words and phrase: hard has got have got
2. Sentences: It’s …for…; It’s too big for you.
3. Grammar: Describe objectives.
A. Songs: Mangoes and rice,
B. Free talk: Talk about your photo (or yourself).
C. New concepts:
Step1.Warmer and leading
(Look at the screen) Can you use it? Review the words and make sentences with them.
I you we she he they it
me you us her him them it
Take out a picture of a coat, and say: I have got a red coat and a blue coat. Point to the picture and: The red one is too big for me, the blue one is too small for me. Have the students make sentences with you, we, she, he, they, it. They can use have got and has got .Explain hard is difficult (hard = not easy). What does Lingling want to buy?
Step3.Test. Play the tape. Listen and answer the questions
1. What does Lingling want to buy?
2. What can you see on it?
3. What color does Lingling buy at last?
4. What color does Lingling like?
5. Why does she change her mind to buy another color?
At last, please the students act the dialogue.
1. Show the pictures. Have the students look, say and write. Make sentences with: It’s … for…. Draw it on the board. Then the students write the sentences on their exercise book.
2. Show the ppt. Play the tape. Have the students listen and underline the same pronounce, and then do the AB.
Step5.Game: Show many cards of fruit
Students guess it. Is it … (color or shape)?
Step6. Learn to sing.
Listen to the tape for several times. Try to sing and do the actions.
Homework：Describe your bag.